Columbia Place Mall
7201 Two Notch Rd Columbia South Carolina 29223
Columbia Place Mall is one of South Carolina's largest shopping malls and largest enclosed mall in the Columbia metro area. The mall is over 1 million square feet and is anchored by Sears, Macy's, and Burlington Coat Factory. It's home to the only Macy's location in more than a 50 mile radius, which helps solidify the Mall's presence and position in the market. In addition, Columbia Place Mall has several outparcels that are occupied by McDonald's, Virginia College, and Party City.
Columbia Place Mall is located predominantly in middle-income residential area and is strategically located near Fort Jackson's largest and most active US Army Basic Combat Training Center, University of South Carolina, and the metro-center of Columbia, SC.
- Largest enclosed mall in the Columbia metro area and home to the only Macy's in more than 50 mile radius.
- Located in high density area with population of over 125,000 within 5 mile radius.
- Major anchors, national and local tenants, including Macy's, Burlington Coat Factory, McDonald's, Party City, & Dillard's
- Strategically located near Fort Jackson (73,000 potential shoppers) & University of South Carolina (32,000 students annually)
- Population growth rate at the metro and county level is forecasted to outpace the US through 2019.
Contact us at: http://columbiaplacemall.com